Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Happy B-Day Charley!

Well it's actually a little late...better late than never though huh? Our little Charley is 1 year old! Who is Charley you might ask? He is our sweet, trouble making, annoying little Cavachon pup! We got Charley almost a year ago now and I really can't believe just how much he has grown... it's crazy! We have had a great time with him though...we have cleaned up lots of messes, given him an uncountable number of baths (next time we will not get a white dog), had plenty of laughs at him (he has no space awareness so he falls off things a lot) , had many snuggle moments, frustrating moments, and lots and lots of kisses! It is funny how dogs can put a smile on your face no matter what mood you are in, and Charley has certainly brought a few more smiles to our lives! We love you little Char Char Happy Birthday.
Really soon after we got him...he's so little The Aycock's at Christmas 08...Char open your eyes! "I promise I didn't do it!"Stuck! This is after his first haircut that I gave him, must say I am pretty proud of my grooming skills!

No comments:

Post a Comment