Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Sunshine...finally

Well if you live anywhere in the Atlanta or metro Atlanta area you are well aware of all the rain and flooding we have had! It is so crazy I mean at one point I-20, I-285, I-75, and I-575 were all closed not to mention the hundreds of back roads! I think the death toll is up to 9 people now and so many have lost their houses, cars, and businesses! And to think a year ago we were in the biggest drought in history and now we are in the biggest flood in Atlanta's history. Makes you wonder what God is trying to teach us...are we not appreciating the small things enough? Are we all too caught up in materialistic belongings? Deep, I know, but events like these make you really think about the bigger picture and if there is something that we are missing. All I really know is that Matt and I are so blessed to have our health, a (dry) roof over our heads, food for our bellies, and a Father that takes care of us!


"Look at the nations and watch- and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told."

Habakkuk 1:5

A gas station right down the road from us

No comments:

Post a Comment