Thursday, August 27, 2009

Ode to my wonderful husband



Can I just tell you how great I think Mr. Aycock is? There is nothing that he did particularly that sparked this post I was just sitting and thinking about all the things that I do or say that he puts up with! Like lately I have been having a bit of an "early life crisis" lets call it, and he is just so wonderful making me laugh when I am crying or stressed, laughing at me when I am being totally over the top, and he is always on my team! Yes he is a great husband and sometimes I think I could just eat him up I love him that much. So here are just a few of the reasons I can't get enough of that Mr. Aycock:




1. He works so hard and gives 110% to everything in his life (being a husband, teacher, brother, and son)


2. He is very humble (except in sports haha) and I am learning so much about humility from his example


3. He gives the best hugs in the world...it's true


4. He always knows how to put a smile on my face no matter what the situation is


5. I love talking (dreaming) about our future


6. I know he will be the best father ever


7. He will go along with most of my crazy and spontaneous ideas


8. He keeps me grounded


9. He can't seem to stay on his "side" of the bed when he is sleeping (but I secretly love being able to know that he is right next to me)


10. I love how we can still drive in the car for hours without ever turning on the radio because we are talking the whole time.

What a sweet boy!


1 comment: