Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Fun weekends!

So for some reason it wouldn't let me move the pictures around, so they are not in the right order...sorry!
The UWG Football Stadium
Beth's Bachlorette Party

Out to eat for Beth's Bachlorette party


The brand new Alpha Gamma Delta house



Nate and his Daugher Addison for her first UGA game
Matt and I have had two amazing weekends in a row! We have been feeling a little bit like recluses lately because we normally don't do much on the weekends for whatever reason it may be. But these past two weekends have been so fun!
The weekend before last we went to Carrollton on Friday and I helped out with Alpha Gams recruitment, it was also my first time seeing the brand new Alpha Gam house which is beautiful! It was so fun to see all the girls and feel like I was back in college (but it was also so great not to have to actually rush!) I spent the night with my best friends that night and Matt had a guys night with his old roommates!
The next day we went to visit some of our good friends Nate and Bekah Conner who just welcomed the most precious baby girl (Addison Makayla Conner). She is so adorable and we were so glad to have the chance to get to see her!
After that Matt and I and a bunch of friends went to the first West Georgia football game in the new stadium! For those of you who don't know West Georgia just now decided to step it up (after over 100 years), and they finally built a greek village, football stadium, and coliseum! Anyways that was such a neat experience to be a part of that and spend even more time with friends. The rest of the weekend we spent recouping!
This past weekend on Friday we went to eat at my best friend and her husbands house (Jessica & Jacob) it was so much fun talking, eating, and even playing some games! Then Saturday I went to a bachlorette party for my good friend Beth in Atlanta...it was a great time. We got a room at the Palomar hotel in Atl. then went to Marlow's Tavern for dinner and went out to Cosmolava after that. It was such a blast...I love all these girls and had the most fun!
The next day Matt, Christine and the boys, Matt's mom, and Kyle went to a family reunion for Matt's mom's side of the family which was a rather interesting day but fun none the less. Needless to say we were exhausted by the time 8:00pm rolled around on Sunday night and we are looking forward to having a rather lazy weekend this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe that West GA built all that stuff- thats so awesome! I LOVE the Alpha Gam house too- it is so beautiful! I know you are so excited about that :)

    ReplyDelete