Friday, September 18, 2009

Those 4 words that changed my life!

It is so hard to believe but a year ago today my wonderful (now) husband asked me to be his wife. It is crazy how fast time goes by...since the Mr. popped the question we have BOTH graduated from college, added another nephew, gotten married, seen friends get married, and so much more! This past year has been the most amazing year of my life. I am so blessed and can't wait to see where the next year will take me and the Mr.! Here are some pictures from a year ago:




Right after he popped the question...I wish I could go back to that night, what an amazing feeling!


Showing off my new bling! He couldn't have done better picking it out (he only had a couple of subtle hints)!



The set up! So surprised to see him in the dressing room at a bridal salon I had no idea what was going on!




Coming out to a room full of loved ones...I was so glad that we got to share that moment with some of our family, it just made it even more special!





2 comments:

  1. Wow! Time really does fly! It seems like yesterday when Matt came into O'Charley's telling everyone he had proposed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it is so crazy! I can't believe you have a 6 month old either!!

    ReplyDelete