Thursday, February 5, 2009

Yum!

So I just finished (well still in the process because it is in the oven) making some amazing banana bread with my mom's kitchen aid mixer and I am in love! It makes baking so much easier, and it is at the bargian price of $299 Ha maybe one day I can get one but for now I guess I will just use my moms and pretend it's mine!



One thing that is great about living back home for a little while especially right before getting married is I am learning so much about cooking from my mom. It really makes me wish that I had paid a little better attention to what she was doing in the kitchen when I was younger. Oh well, I guess burnt dinners come along with the first year of marriage anyways!

2 comments:

  1. Put one on your registry- who knows...you might just get it from someone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your blog! I am excited to read!

    ReplyDelete