Monday, February 16, 2009

Super nervous!

Well as always the Lord came through. After weeks upon weeks of Matt and I praying for something to come through job wise it finally did, well not fully but I at least have my first real job interview today and I feel like I could throw up at any point in time. I am so thankful to have this opportunity but man I HATE interviews they are so nerve racking and SO not my thing. So for most of the day today Matt and I have been going over sample interview questions and answers but I still feel incredibly nervous and unprepared so if anyone reads this today before 4:30 just pray that the Lord would calm my nerves and comfort me and that I would know if I don't get the job it is all in His plan, and that something better will come along!! Thanks so much and I will update everyone on how is goes today.....hopefully I won't totally mess it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment