Monday, February 23, 2009

BOARD games or BORED games?

Well if you know me, then you know that I love playing games (I'm a bit competitive) but I still have fun and love playing them! So on Friday night my mom and two brothers were all at home and we popped some popcorn and played rummikube (sp?) it was so much fun just spending some family time with them laughing, joking around and playing a game (which I won both time might I add)!! Then last night Matt was in town so Matt, my two brothers and I decided to play a game of pictionary. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard! We had a blast trying to guess what these ridiculous pictures that each of us drew were supposed to be!
So just in case you thought that board games were so old and boring I encourage you to get one out sometime this week with some family and friends and see what happens. I promise you won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment