Friday, February 27, 2009

Way to go G

So as always the Lord pulled through, I finally have a job! I got a job in Gwinnett County at the Hamilton Mill Gold's Gym as a Fitness Consultant! I am so excited! The people there are great and it has amazing potential for moving up very fast (which is always a plus) It is also a great work environment I mean really we all know from Legally Blonde that exercise gives you endorphins and endorphins make you happy...I mean who doesn't want to work in a place where everyone is happy?! And I get to workout for free...bikini body here I come! The drive is going to stink at first because I will still be in Woodstock until Matt can find a job somewhere then we will find an apartment somewhere in between. Matt and I are so thankful for this opportunity we have been praying for jobs for quite some time now...so one down one to go! Matt is going to a Gwinnett County Teacher Job fair tomorrow though so we are really praying something will work out there and then we will officially be Gwinnett County people! So thank you to everyone who has prayed for me to find something, and please keep praying for Matt also! We are confident that the Lord will provide for him also and are so excited to see where He takes us!

1 comment:

  1. YAY YAY YAY!!! This means you get to live near us!!! AHHH! Im so excited! :)

    ReplyDelete