Wednesday, February 4, 2009

So I gave in...



Ok so I love reading other people's blogs, maybe because I am borderline nosey and like knowing what is going on in every ones lives! I never really wanted to have my own blog but today I gave in! So I hope I can do as good of a job as some of my friends (whose blogs I read all the time)




I guess I will start with an update about my life:


-Matt and I have been engaged for four and 1/2 months and we have loved every second of it...we only have 103 days left till the wedding and I can't WAIT to marry my best friend!


-We have a wedding website (www.mywedding.com/mattannie) so go check it out!


-I just graduated from UWG in December and am searching desperately for a job (anyone know of one?)


-Matt and I also recently got a dog, he is a cavachon (cavalier spaniel and bichon frise) his name is Charley and he is a hot mess but we love him.


-Matt is about to graduate, he will actually graduate the weekend before the wedding with a degree in Physical Education and he is also currently looking for a job.


-Matt and I are about to get a second nephew and we are so excited about him!


-I decided I am so ready for the wedding planning to be over and for May 17th to be here already!



1 comment:

  1. I am so glad that you decided to start blogging! Welcome! And I am also so glad that you called Charley a "hot mess." Love it.

    ReplyDelete