Friday, August 14, 2009

Thought I would be a better blogger

When I started this blog I really thought I would be a much better blogger so I must apologize to anyone out there who actually reads this. When I started I had the best of intentions...I thought I would be funny and have great stories to tell, I also thought I would do it like everyday and give great ideas and advice....hummm didn't really turn out that way! But don't you worry I am not going anywhere I will still try my hardest lol! Ok so to catch everyone up on my life...because I know you are dying to know! One of my best friends went away to law school all the way in Ft. Lauderdale, FL I will miss her dearly but we did send her away in style with a surprise going away party which was so fun! Last weekend I went to a fiesta wedding shower for one of my great friends Beth. It was so much fun and I even ended up spending the night and getting to have a fun girls night with some of my great friends! Matt has had his second full week of work and he comes home with fun stories every night I love hearing them so much! I however am still in the grueling process of finding, applying, and interviewing for every position possible! Uhhh what a pain in the butt I am so ready to find something already! Charley is doing great...he is a little wild child at times but we love him non the less and I even brought him home a toy the other day and let me tell you...if you have a dog and they don't have a KONG toy you need to go get them one ASAP. I got Charley one on Monday of this week and he has yet to put it down! It goes outside with him when he goes to the bathroom, and the second he gets out of his crate in the morning he is desperately searching for it, and if you even remotely look like you might try and take it away from him he will get up and move away from you! This is also the only toy he has that he hasn't been able to tear up and eat the little pieces of it and then make mommy clean up his regurgitated remains so I am loving just as much as Charley! Well that is my sad attempt at getting "caught up" but now I have to do some laundry, cleaning and go for a run! I promise I will try and get better!

1 comment:

  1. I like your updates :) And I like you! Can we PLEASE hang out soon???

    ReplyDelete