Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Ok I admit it...

Well I was browsing through the library the other day (don't know why because I am in a bit of a reading rut right now and I am still mid book and have about 2 more on the shelf at home to ready to read) anyways back to browsing the library...looking through the racks and racks of books I noticed something about myself, I judge books by their covers. It's true I can't help it. I am a bit of what they call a "chick lit" lover and I must admit if the cover isn't super cute I am not really inclined to read it! Horrible I know but it is the truth, please tell me I'm not the only one who would prefer reading this book:


Over this book:Which by the way Chasing Harry Winston IS as cute as it's cover!

3 comments:

  1. I am TOTALLY one of those girls!! Unfortunately, I have read some really bad books because I read them based on their covers! But I have read some really good ones too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. annie - i totally judge books by their covers! haha :) also, i just now found your blog, and i'm so glad i did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps: also, your wedding pictures are gorgeous :) you were such a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete