Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall weekends, LOVE them!

The Mr. and I had such a wonderful fall weekend! Friday night we went out to eat and to see the new movie "The Invention of Lying" (really cute movie) then Sat morning we went to my brother in laws tennis match which he won! After that we spent a lazy afternoon around the house until around 3:30 when we were off to the North Georgia State Fair to meet up with some friends. It was so much fun! We saw the tiger show, elephant show, high dive show, rode rides that make you wanna puke, ate funnel cake, boiled peanuts, and caught some of the Chuck Wicks concert. So fun I LOVE the fair! Sunday we had a very relaxing day (skipped church because of getting home so late from the fair) went grocery shopping and then to the park to run a couple miles and throw the football. This weekend was like the definition of a fall weekend and I loved every second of it, fall is by FAR my favorite season and I can't wait for many more weekends just like this past one with the Mr. hope everyone else had amazing weekends as well and I will post pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. Fall IS wonderful.
    it is my favorite season as well.
    Sounds like ya'll had fun!
    Ours was equally "fally (I know, not a word, but should be). We took Jett to a pumpkin patch where they had a corn maze/ animals/hay ride. So fun!

    ReplyDelete