Monday, November 16, 2009

Yeah it's alright!


Sorry for the gap of time in my posts, but Matt and I have been rather busy. So to catch you up just a bit...we got a townhouse!! Slow down now, we didn't buy it just rented it but let me tell you...that 1000 sq ft. 2 bedrooms 1.5 baths seems like a mansion to us and we can't wait to move in. It is perfect for us and we are counting down the hours till the first of December, Merry Christmas to us!

Let's just say if I had a theme song that played everytime I walked into a room this would be my theme song right now:

"Cause I've got a roof over my head, the woman (MAN) I love laying in my bed And it's alright, alright I've got shoes under my feet Forever in her eyes staring back at me And it's alright, alright And I've got all I need And it's alright by me It's alright by me, yeah yeah When I lay down at night I thank the Lord above For giving me everything I ever could dream of"

Yes we have started out the first 6 months of our marriage with very humble begininngs but it has not only brought us incredibly close, but we now also know for future reference we CAN survive 6 months of living with my mom...which Lord willing is not a fact that will ever come in handy again!


On a different note...how is it almost Thanksgiving already? This is the time of the year that I always wish we could just slow down. It doesn't matter if you are 5 or 65 Christmas can't ever get here fast enough and always goes by way to fast.


Some of my favorite things about this time of year:

Hot apple cider

Any and all Christmas music

Fall colors

Shopping

Oversized sweaters

The Christmas tree smell

Pumpkin spice latte's

Casseroles

Cheesy Christmas movies on ABC Family

A fire in the fireplace

Christmas lights

Family fun

Traditions

And there are about a million more! So bring it on Holidays...just please don't go too fast!


1 comment:

  1. Annie! I miss you!! I wish we lived closer so I could watch cheesy Christmas movies with you!

    ReplyDelete