Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Learning to be wifely!

So now that I actually am a wife I figure it's probably time to learn how to be a good one. Well I have been rather proud of myself lately...I have made dinner like 5 nights in a row and for those of you who know my husband (the pickiest eater EVER) he actually has loved all of them! I also go the book "The Power of a Praying Wife" which is so good, it is really geared more towards those who are going through a hard time in their marriage but it is still great to learn how to pray for your husband BEFORE you get to a rough place! I am really learning a lot about him and the Lord is showing me just how much he hears my prayers for my husband so if you are a wife and haven't read this book I highly recommend it! Well just thought I would share my feelings on being a wife so far! Now it's off to fulfill some more wifely duties!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that Matt has liked your cooking! I have a few delish recipes that I'll have to share with you :)

    ReplyDelete