Thursday, January 13, 2011

Four Christmases


So you know the movie Four Christmases? Well that is real life for us. Both mine and coach's parents are divorced so for the holidays we make four rounds. It gets a little crazy but I am not complaining because there are so many people that have no one to spend the holidays with...so I think too many people to have to visit is a blessing. I know this post is a little late but I still wanted to share a bit of our holiday season with you. We started the rounds on the 23rd at my Father in Laws house. It was so much fun, breakfast dinner, family, and presents! Unfortunately I did not get any pictures from that night because I hadn't yet received my wonderful new camera! Anyways I think someone got some pictures and hopefully at some point I can get my hands on them. After that is was off to the Mother in Laws house on the 24th. We had a blast hanging out with the nephews all day and opening presents. Then off to the grand in laws were there is always an amazing feast which includes shrimp cocktail, Chick-Fil-A nugget tray, fruit trays, and sooo much more. I don't think I actually sat down and ate I mainly just shoved all the appetizers in my mouth and then went in to a food coma only to wake up for more presents.
After that we headed back to our house to wait for Santa to make the rounds. Christmas morning I got Coach all to myself...well I did have to share with the pups, but it was a wonderful morning none the less. After our lazy Christmas morning we made our way to my Mom's and low and behold it started SNOWING! What? I know! A white Christmas in Georgia, can you believe it?
Well ok you can't really tell in this picture but I promise it is snowing!

Uh...these three men steal my heart! Especially the one on the right!

See I told you it was snowing!
Then last but not least my Dad's for Christmas dinner.
Where we had a delicious meal compliments of Mr. Blackwelder. We were also very entertained by the XBox Kinect, watching the snow fall, and hours of the now-to-be-made-annual dance party...so fun!
Don't let the brother in laws face fool you, when the cameras were down the boys hammed it up, they just didn't want to get blackmailed I guess!

So there it is, our tale of Four Christmases. I hope your Christmas was just as wonderful as ours! We are so blessed to have such wonderful family members to spend it with!






No comments:

Post a Comment