Friday, June 11, 2010

I know, I know

I know everyone says this but really I have been a horrible blogger. January was my last post, I mean really? That is so bad! I am not going to say I promise I will get better because I don't really know that that is going to happen, however, I will really try! Just a quick update on the past 6 months:
-The Mister and I added another addition to the family....a dog (I said the past 6 months, not 9 months!) his name is Ryder and he is a black Goldendoodle and we love him! Charley on the other hand loves him very conditionally!
-We also celebrated our first year of marriage! AMAZING this year has been filled with so much love, excitment, and fun. I am so very thankful to the Lord for giving me such an amazing man!
-We found a church that we love and joined a small group and we are thrilled at what the Lord is showing us through this church and the wonderful people He has put in our life.
-Mister got a spark to do a triatholon, so we are planning to do a sprint tri at the end of July.....my goal: try not to drown

Well, that is all of the big updates that I can think of right now! I will really try not to neglect the blog anymore.
Love,
The twice-a-year blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment