Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We'll see how this goes...

So with inspiration from "The Biggest Loser" I have decided to set some workout/weight loss goals for myself, and I hoping that by stating them on this blog it might help me stick to them a little better!
1. I am going to do a half marathon training schedule ( I was planning on signing up for a half marathon however, I looked them up and there aren't any in ATL until like Thanksgiving) so my deadline for being able to run 13.1 miles will be May 8th!
2. I also want to lose my what I call "happy fat" (what I gained after the wedding) Scales aren't really my thing so I'm not really sure exactly how much weight that is (thankfully) but my goal for this is to have it all off before I put on my first bathing suite for the summer...I'm guessing May/June ish!
3. Make healthier meals for the Mr. and me, which for those of you that know my husband you know this might be the hardest of all three!

Anyways those are my goals...late new years resolutions I guess you could call them!
Will and I have a love hate relationship, Will Power that is...so like the title says, we'll see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment