Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday G.G.

Well yesterday was my mom's birthday...out of respect for her I will not say just HOW many years ago it was that she was born, but lets just say this isn't her first trip over the hill! Anyways I love my mom dearly and I am so greatful for her. I mean if it wasn't for her the world would have 5 less amazing people in it! So here's to you Gwenny! You are such a strong woman, mother, sister, daugther, and friend! I love & appreciate you so much, and I hope that you have 55 more amazing years on this earth! (Oops gave away the secret).


Happy Birthday Mom!
My Mom and the Mr. at our engagement.
My mom and MIL at a wedding shower
The first time my mom saw me after I had my wedding dress on.

My mom and I at my college graduation.

The 5 people this world would be missing if it wasn't for Gwen! We love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment